After some thoughts i have decided to try and form a new 5 man[EU] team for Dota 2.
First of all - if you are impatient, like to flame or have the "elitist" ego this is not for you.
I have experience with teams dating (managed 5 teams in dota , 2, 1 team in HON) and competitive play.
lvl.SiX Get to competitive level (Don't expect that to happen in 1 week, alot of training, training, training is required.)
All are open for all but the best was be play that what you can and love to play. 1,2,3,4,5
2. Being active (everyday availability evening time/ ~20-24 GMT +2/)
3. Loving your role and sticking to it(don't like role swapping)
4. Microphone/TS3 preffered
What you should have:
- equally high skilled players meaning: stuff like stacking, pulling, (counter) warding, not auto-attacking, when to push lanes, etc,... should be really self-evident and actually not even necessary to be mentioned.. But still I write it to make clear what I expect
- clan captain should be experienced in leading and coordinating team as well as picking line-ups
- really important: time to play. I totally understand that it is just a game and most people just play it for fun, but I seriously want to take my game to a higher level with a great team. So I need a people, that practices more often than just 3 times a week. Apart from having fun, you really should take this game serious and want to participate in leagues.
- due to timezones and serverproblems you should be European.
If you are interested or want to ask more details add me on :
- This Homepage http://teamlevelsix.com/
- Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/neyyat/
- Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/teamlevelsixcommiunity
A teacher is never a giver of truth - he is a guide, a pointer to the truth that each student must find for himself. A good teacher is merely a catalyst.